Congratulations for taking action and getting started with your online training.

IMPORTANT: By now an email will have arrived in your in-box or spam folder (check both) from me Kevin Webster. Click on the link in the email to confirm that you are the person that requested the information and your Facebook training booklet will arrive in the next email..within minutes.

For  every 100 people who read my web page Рonly 5% take action. The 3 common excuses used by the other 95% are:

1. “I have no time to learn new skills and need to concentrate on my struggling business.”

While this may seem true it doesn’t adhere to the ‘adapt and survive’ strategy that all successful businesses adopt. Not having a simple online business strategy is probably the reason why you’re struggling. Think outside of the box – before your competitors nail it shut!

2. “We pay a web designer to do this work. I’m not sure what they do for their monthly fee and I’ve seen no figures relating to website visits, or our facebook reach in the last year, but they seem to know what they’re doing.”

If this is you ‘STOP PAYING NOW’ your money could be better spent doing trusted quantifiable advertising. Something you can test and control.

3. “I don’t believe that my business can benefit from being online. Our industry sector has operated the same way for the last 50 years and I can’t see it changing now.”

Whatever you do – people are searching for information, supplies or advice online as you read this. I can show you the figures for your local area, nationally and internationally within 5 minutes. The internet is transparent like that, if you know how and where to look. Your competitors are picking up those leads while they sleep and turning them into loyal customers, adding profit to their bottom line and securing a database of your potential customers daily – while you rest on your laurels.

Remember to drop me a line if you need any help setting things up.

Thanks again for taking action

To your success

Kevin Webster

clickwebmarketing.co.uk